· AIMS has contributed to the community by mobilizing the untapped resources to the mainstream economy through indigenously developing appropriate financial products and corporate solutions.
· AIMS has extended the investment opportunities for the people suiting their own risk tolerances.
· AIMS has been at the forefront of awareness building and advocacy on good corporate governance practices and issues.
· AIMS regularly bring out various research publications to keep the general investors informed and updated. The 'Weekly Market Review' is one of such regular complimentary publication. Over two hundred thousand recipients worldwide receive the 'Review' every week via e-mail, which crossed 400th week of uninterrupted publication in January 2007. Besides, we publish various other periodic reports, sector researches and commentaries from time to time.
· In order to develop a vibrant debt market in the country, AIMS is closely collaborating with leading local and multilateral institutions, including the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, Asian Development Bank and the Central Bank, apart from our own independent and pioneering efforts in this regard.
· AIMS has conducted various seminars, workshops and training sessions on equity and debt market as well as asset securitization issues to educate and assist the issuers and the investors.