· Led a 26-member Bangladesh delegation to the South Asia Regional Debt Market Symposium at Bentota, Sri Lanka, under auspices of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), an affiliate of the World Bank, which charted a 'road map' for development of a debt securities market in Bangladesh (1999).
· Conducted a high level training program on 'Securitization of Receivables' for the nonbank financing institutions (NBFIs), including the housing and leasing companies, under the Financial Institutions Development Program (FIDP) of the World Bank at the invitation of the Bangladesh Bank (2001).
· Revealed a study on 'Asset Securitization in Bangladesh' for high-level officials of the Central Bank and the Securities & Exchange Commission at the World Bank Dhaka Office that was video-linked with the World Bank Head Office, Washington DC (2001).
· Acted as the Rapporteur of the breakout session on 'The Role of the Private Sector' at a Seminar on the Interim Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (iPRSP) jointly organized by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Government of Bangladesh (2002).
· Represented at the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th OECD Asian Roundtable on Corporate Governance (Mumbai 2002, Kuala Lumpur 2003, Seoul 2004, Bali 2005, Bangkok 2006 and Singapore 2007) and the IFC-OECD Corporate Governance Meeting on Vietnam (Hanoi 2004). Also attended the publication ceremony of the OECD Asian White Paper on Corporate Governance at the ADB Institute (Tokyo 2003).
· Represented at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Asian Pension Fund Roundtable sponsored by the Pacific Pension Institute and the Asia Foundation, to initiate a regional network of pension fund managers and regulators (Bangkok 2003, Tokyo 2004, Beijing 2005, Seoul 2006 and Singapore 2007).
· Represented Bangladesh and presented Country Paper at the 18-country 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Asia Oceania Regional Meeting of the International Investment Fund Associations (Delhi 2004, Manila 2005, Beijing 2006 and Lahore 2007).
· Represented at an Executive Education Program on Corporate Governance for Institutional Investors at the Asian Institute of Corporate Governance (AICG), with special emphasis on pension fund management (Seoul, 2004).
· Represented at a Corporate Governance Leadership Program of the Global Corporate Governance Forum (GCGF) and World Bank (Washington DC, 2005).